Hello and Welcome!
Here you can find all of the sales and promotions that are currently being offered by Canada’s largest banks!
For more personal advice, we offer non-biased coaching sessions to help you achieve your financial dreams and goals.! Information can be found here.
This information will be updated regularly and was last updated on February 8th, 2018. If you would like to add any promotions or sales, please comment below or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All promotions are subject to change and it’s important that you understand all terms and conditions before signing up to a financial product.
As always, thank you for stopping and please consider sharing with your friends and family. That way they can save too!
CIBC’s Bank Sales
- Earn 1.90% on a 1-year GIC, 2.2% on a 30 month GIC, and 2.45% on a 5-year GIC. The deposited amount must be over $1,000, and the promotion can end at anytime.
- RRSP, TFSA, and E-Savings accounts are currently paying 2.3% on new deposits until March 31st, 2018.
- Receive up to $400 when you transfer in funds to an Investor’s Edge Account by March 1st, 2018. Receive $100 for transfers from $25,000 to $49,999.99 – $200 for transfers between $50,000 to 99,999.99 – $400 for transfer in over $100,000. Other conditions apply.
- The Visa Aventura Infinite and Aventura Gold card both have a 15,000 points welcome bonus, and they have no fee during the first year for primary and secondary card holders. Available only to clients that do not have a CIBC credit card. The offer ends on Feb. 28th, 2018.
- Receive up to 4% cash back on select items and no fee for the first year when you open a new Dividend Infinite card. As a bonus, receive 4% on all purchases within the first 4 statements. The offer ends on Feb. 28th, 2018.
- The “Cash Back Mortgage” pays up to 5% cash back on your mortgage amount for transfer-ins and new purchases. This offer applies to 5-year fixed-rate mortgages and a few other mortgage types (at cash back rates). It’s important to add that cash back mortgages often have higher interest rates and may be more expensive in the long run. This offer can end anytime and the max cash back is $50,000.
- First-time homebuyers or individuals that transfer-in a Home Power Plan are eligible to receive either $500 or $750. Application must be submitted by Feb. 28th, 2018 and fund within 120 days. Mortgage must have a term that’s 3 years or longer and must be over $100,000. A $500 cash payment will be made for mortgages that are $100,000 to $299,999 and $750 is paid for mortgages over $300,000.
- New secured line of credits within a Home Power Plan receive a promotional rate of CIBC’s prime rate – currently 3.45% – Rates ends on July 15th, 2018
TD’s Bank Sales
- Receive up to $300 for TD’s #retireready campaign by March 1st, 2018. Transfer in the following to your RRSPS to receive; $10,000 to $49,999.99 to receive $100 – $50,000 to $99,999.99 to receive $200 – and $100,000 to $249,999 to receive $300. Funds must also be deposited to a qualifying mutual fund or GIC.
- Receive up to $1,000 for TD’s #retireready campaign by March 1st, 2018. Transfer in the following to a self-directed account; $10,000 to $49,999.99 to receive $100 – $50,000 to $99,999.99 to receive $200 – and $100,000 to $249,999 to receive $300 – $250,000 to $499,999.99 to receive $500 – $1,000 for all transfers over $500,000. Must also make at least 5 commissioned trades within the first 90 days of opening the account. Other conditions apply.
- Receive a 10,000-30,000 point bonus on select Aeroplan credit cards..
- Currently mortgage promotions include a 6-year fixed mortgages are 3.97%, 3-year fixed are 3.29%, and 5-year variable rate at prime minus 0.65% – currently 2.95%.
Scotiabank’s Bank Sales
- Many credit card deals are available; including free movies, low introductory interest rates for the first six months, and no annual fee for the first year.
- Currently mortgage promotions include a 3-year fixed are 3.75%, 5-year fixed open mortgages are 4.25%, and 5-year variable rate at 3.65%.
- Other third party promotions include Turbotaxes and 12 months of free McAfee virus protection.
Bank of Montreal’s Bank Sales
- Receive $100 when you open a new qualifying account online by April 3rd, 2018. Several conditions must be met including making a deposit by April 3rd, 2018, setting up an automatic deposit by April 30th, 2018, and keeping the account open until April 3rd, 2019. Make sure that you review the conditions to confirm that you qualify.
- Clients can take advantage of Planshare accounts that allow them to open as many as 20 accounts under their names for one monthly fee.
- Receive up to $750 when you invest into a new BMO mutual fund account by March 31st, 2018. Qualifying account must be non-registered, RRSP or RIFF. Receive $100 if you contribute $50,000 to $199,999; $300 when you contribute $200,000 to $299,999; Receive $650 when you contribute over $300,000. Non-registered and RRSP accounts can also receive an additional $100 if they set-up a new automatic contribution of $300/month or more. When all conditions have been met, reward will be paid into a money market account in the mutual fund account (note: can be taxes to withdrawal from a RRSP or RIFF account). Full details can be reviewed here.
- Various credit card offers exist that include conditional 4% cash back, 500-2,000 of free Air Miles points, and more.
- Current mortgage promotions include an interest rate of 3.19% for a four-year fixed rate mortgage or a seven-year closed rate at 3.59%.
RBC’s Bank Sales
- Receive 250 West Jet Dollars when you open a new West Jet credit card.
- RBC is currently offering 15,000 welcome points on their Avion Platinum Visa card, and many other credit card offers.
- Mortgage options include 2-year fixed at 3.19% (3.240 APR), 5-year fixed at 3.54% (3.56% APR), and 5-year variable at Prime + 0% – currently 3.47%.
Simplii’s Bank Sales
- 3% on all new savings deposits made from November 1st, 2017 to Feb. 28th, 2018. Offer is available for non-registered, RRSPs, and TFSAs. Promotional interest is paid during March 2018 (Note: therefore interest is not compounded)
- Currently offering a 4-year fixed mortgage at 3.39%, 3.24% on a 2-year mortgage, and currently 3.45% for a variable 5-year.
Tangerine’s Bank Sales
- Receive up to $100 bonus when a new client opens a new chequing with Tangerine by April 2nd, 2018. Must also either: i) set-up a payroll deposit and have active for three months, or ii)set-up an automatic withdraw that’s over $50 and is active for at least three months. The payroll deposit or automatic withdrawal must occur at least once by May 3rd, 2018 and reoccurs accordingly. Details can be found here.
- New clients receive an annual interest rate of 1.9% or 2.4% for 6 months on all balances in savings, TFSA or RSPs accounts. You receive 1.9% when you open a savings and 2.4% when you open a savings and chequing account. Offer expires on April 2nd, 2018 but is often renewed for new clients. Details can be found here.
Note: Great effort is taken to provide accurate and updated sales and promotions information, but these offers can be changed by the providing organization at any time. Therefore, we are not liable for any informational changes or errors.